Our client is a Building Maintenance Company, part of a group of companies established in UAE for over 40 years.
- Experience with call centers are a plus
- Able to train staff in best practice of customer care
- Able to deal with costumers complaints and issues
- Able to keep promises and follow ups as mentioned to the customers
- To communicate with the technical team and solve the issues in an efficient manner
- To solve customers issues
- To increase the costumer service quality for the company
- Organization is key
- Someone who is able to follow up
- Patient and great communication skills
Negotiable (flight allowance and insurance for self provided by the employer)
7:30am - 5:30pm
5 days per week + working every other Saturday
1. What is your current role and responsibilities?
2. What has been your experience with customer services?
3. Please explain what difficult situations have you faced with customers and how did you deal with it?
4. What in your opinion is the top requirement for great customer service?
5. How do you handle difficult costumers?
6. Why are you looking to leave your current job?
Please watch this 4 minutes video which will help you to prepare for your interview: